Annual and final reports
The Section for Research and Publication reminds Principal Investigators about the deadlines for submitting annual and final reports. The Project Manager is responsible for submitting the report.
1. The Financial Section provides the Project Manager with a statement of expenses from the grant during a given accounting period. The statement of expenditures is approved by the Project Manager and the Section for Research and Publication (after checking for errors).
2. Based on the list of expenses, the Project Manager prepares an annual / final report on the project and sends a draft of the report (a PDF file generated from OSF) to the project supervisor in the Section for Research and Publication.
3. The project supervisor in the Section for Research and Publication checks the report for compliance with the approved list of expenses (equipment costs, remuneration for the research team, other direct costs incurred, changes and annexes introduced during the project period).
4. After confirming the compliance of the report, the Project Manager sends its electronic version, signed with a qualified signature in the PADES system, to the Section for Research and Publication.
5. The project supervisor in the Section for Research and Publication obtains signatures from the Financial Section, the Vice-Dean for Research, and the Bursary.
6. Once the report is signed by the Bursar, it is sent to BOB UW, and after being signed by the Vice-Rector for Research at UW, it is sent via ePUAP to the NCN.
7. A BOB employee sends information to the Project Manager and the project supervisor from the Section for Research and Publication about sending the report through the ePUAP mailbox. The Project Manager also sends an electronic version of the report to the NCN via the OSF system, after receiving information that the report has been signed by the Rector.
In order to monitor the expenses on an ongoing basis, the Financial Section provides the Project Manager and the project supervisor in the Section for Research and Publication a list of costs related to the implementation of the project each quarter.