Study Regulations and Rules
- The Fee Regulations of the Faculty of Economic Sciences - an excerpt of the Fee Regulations may be found in the Student -> Fees menu
- The rules for registering for foreign language courses - detailed information on the rules for language course registration and their completion are available on the website of the School of Foreign Languages (Szkoła Języków Obcych) at UW
- Information on registering and completing general university classes (OGUN) and Physical Education (WF) classes - details may be found on the UW token registration website in the USOSweb system: rejestracja.usos.uw.edu.pl
- Regulations on granting financial aid to UW students - detailed information may be found in the Student's Section -> Scholarships and Dormitories tab
- The Office of Academic and Student Affairs UW (BOK) - The Office of Academic and Student Affairs UW (BOK) is located on the main campus of UW, in Kazimierzowski Palace. It maintains its own website: bok.uw.edu.pl
- Recognition of foreign language credit between the University of Warsaw (UW) and the Warsaw University of Technology (PW) - pursuant to para. 3 point 1 of the Cooperation Agreement concluded on 21 April 2009 between the University of Warsaw (UW) and the Warsaw University of Technology (PW), UW students who are studying at PW and PW students studying simultaneously at UW may request the recognition of a foreign language course obtained at one university for course credits at the other university. Similarly, students studying simultaneously at both universities may request recognition of a foreign language examination, passed at the B2 level. The above arrangements are applicable from the date of signing the Agreement, namely 21 April 2009.