Scholarships for Persons with Disabilities
This scholarship is dedicated to students who have a valid certificate of disability. The administrative processing of applications is carried out by The Office for Persons with Disabilities (BON) at the University of Warsaw.
APPLYING FOR A SCHOLARSHIP
Applications are submitted electronically via the USOSweb system.
To apply, it is necessary to:
- log into the USOS
- choose the tab Common Section -> Applications
- then select the application for a scholarship for disabled persons from the list of applications
- fill in the application and save it in the USOS system
PERIOD OF GRANTING THE SCHOLARSHIP
The scholarship for persons with disabilities is paid for no more than nine months, from October to June.
If the year of study lasts for one semester, the scholarship for persons with disabilities is given:
- in the winter semester for up to five months - from October to February
- in the spring semester for up to four months - from March to June
FACILITIES FOR PERSONS WITH DISABILITIES
In addition to financial assistance, The Office for Persons with Disabilities offers support for people with disabilities, in areas of:
- adjusting the form of taking examinations to the needs and capabilities of the student
- transportation to classes from one's place of residence, in University vehicles adapted for that purpose
- learning spatial orientation in the area related to studies
- adaptation of teaching materials, both in audio and text versions
- help from Polish sign language interpreters
- rental of specialised hearing aid systems
- free psychiatric and psychological consultations