The Rector's scholarship is a benefit which rewards the best students in a given field of study, in a given academic year. The scholarship is awarded on the basis of outstanding academic performance (grade point average), and scientific, athletic, or artistic achievements.
WHO CAN APPLY FOR A SCHOLARSHIP
- Students of the first-year, 1st-cycle study programmes and the 1st-year students of long-cycle master's studies, who meet the conditions specified in the Announcement of the Rector of UW
- Students of subsequent years of study who meet the conditions specified in the Announcement of the Rector of UW.
HOW TO APPLY FOR THE RECTOR'S SCHOLARSHIP
- The application should be submitted via the USOSweb system within the time limit set by the Rector and specified in the Announcement
- A valid application should include all of the achievements on the basis of which the student is applying for a scholarship.
FOR WHAT PERIOD OF TIME IS THE SCHOLARSHIP AWARDED?
- The Rector's scholarship is awarded for the period of the current academic year.
- The scholarship is paid for up to nine months, from October to June of a given academic year.
Detailed information is available on the website.