The 6 universities are carrying out more than 100 joint research, education and staff skills improvement projects.
4EU+ ALLIANCE MEMBERS:
1. University of Warsaw (Poland)
2. Charles University (Czech Republic)
3. Heidelberg University (Germany)
4. Sorbone University (France)
5. University of Copenhgen (Denmark)
6. University of Milan (Italy)
Most of the projects relate to the flagship programmes:
- Health and demographic change in the urban environment,
- Europe in a changing world: understanding societies, economies, cultures and languages,
- Transforming science and society through the development of advanced information, computing and communication technologies,
- Biodiversity and sustainable development.
More information about the program: https://en.uw.edu.pl/4eu-shared-courses/