Documents for those applying for employment at UW: FORMS TO DOWNLOAD - UW Human Resources Office (BSP)
It is mandatory for all persons who are commencing employment to:
- complete an occupational health examination and an examination for sanitary-epidemiological purposes at the CenterMed Clinic at the Main Campus of the University of Warsaw, located in the 'Mały Dziedziniec' (small courtyard), tel. 22 552 06 55, with a referral from the Dean's Office;
- receive occupational health and safety training (OHS) by appointment with the Occupational Health and Safety Inspectorate.
In the case of persons engaged in research activities, declarations must be completed in addition to the set of documents relating to employment:
- Declaration to consent to be included in the number of researchers (N)
- Declaration on the field and discipline
- Declaration of withdrawal of consent to be added to the number of employees engaged in scientific activities
Research employees are also required to register with the following indexing services for scientific papers, indicating UW/FES as their affiliation: ORCID, RePEc, Google Scholar, and Publons. In case of issues with registration, please contact Ms Magdalena Lewandowska.