We value your opinion. Fill out the evaluation questionnaires.
6 December 2018
Fill out the evaluation questionnaires in usosweb till 25th January and let your opinion impact the way economics and finance are taught at the faculty. The questionnaires are anonymous.
How does it work?
1. Student logs into usosweb
2. Student fills out questionnaires which refer to the courses he/she participated in
3. After the questionnaires are closed the Students office downloads the results (there is no possibility to download data which includes both results and particularities of the students)
4. Vice-Dean for Students Affairs analyses the results and decides about changes in the program, or/and suggests teaching techniques' improvement. The lecturers receive only global data.
10 random students who filled out the questionnaires will be rewarded with gifts:
1. a possibility to create an individualised weekly schedule + mug + bag
2. one free pass for a retake + mug + bag
3-6. a pass to meet Vice-Dean for Students Affairs without obligation to subscribe to the waiting list + mug + bag
7-10. mug + bag .
Questionnaires are open from 7th December 2018 till 25th January 2019.
Please note that traditional questionnaires provided during the courses refer to a different research and are not a subject of the lottery.
Posted by mbaba