Second edition of the contest Digital Ambassadors of NAWA
8 April 2021
The Polish National Agency For Academic Exchange (NAWA) invites all foreign students and graduates who would like to promote Poland online. The Program is dedicated for people who study or studied at Polish universities and who would like to undertake the promotion of Poland, showing their own unique experiences in contacts with Poles, Polish culture and the Polish language.
Students that were awarded a NAWA scholarship (Gen. Anders, Poland My First Choice, Banach or Łukasiewicz program) are in particular invited to apply!
The role of the digital Ambassador will include:
- support for the campaigns "Ready, Study, GO! Poland" operated by NAWA;
- promotion of studies in Poland among foreigners, with particular accent on the country of origin;
- regular preparation of materials for NAWA's social media.
In the framework of the Program, the digital Ambassor will obtain:
- initial training in copywriting, social media and blogging;
- experience in a dynamic government agency;
- possibility to participate in educational events and / or fairs in Poland or abroad;
- possibility of a paid internship at NAWA.
Aapplications can be submitted until April 12!
Further information can be found here.
Posted by moponowicz