Admission results - 1st round
16 April 2018
The results of the 1st round of admission procedure has been announced in the IRK system (ranking list).
We kindly invite accepted candidates to deliver documents necessary to finalize the admission procedure. Deadline: 27 April.
List of required documents for MA (graduate) studies:
- Copy certified by a notary of BA diploma with transcript with apostille/legalization and translation
- Confirmation that the high school graduation certificate allows to undertake MA studies issued by the school or Polish Embassy
- Copy certified by a notary of the data page in passport
- One ID photo (traditional, on paper)
- Application forms printed from IRK with the signature of the candidate at each page (consists of 3 pages: page with personal data, with photo uploaded in advance and a confirmation of the field)
- Bank receipt for students ID issuance (PLN 17; details: https://www.wne.uw.edu.pl/index.php/en/candidates/admission-procedure/payments/)
- Health certificate stating that there are no contraindications to start studies (with translation into Polish or English)
- Agreement on studying regulations with signature (will be sent to the candidates after acceptance; 2 copies in Polish, 2 copies in English) - we will be sending the form within days.
The documents must be delivered maximum by 27 April.
In case of any questions or doubts please feel free to contact us:
Posted by mbaba