Additional recruitment round for the doctoral program "Quantitative Psychology and Economics"
11 August 2020
We would like to kindly inform you about an additional recruitment round for the Quantitative Psychology and Economics program at the Interdisciplinary Doctoral School of the University of Warsaw, which will start on August 11, 2020.
Candidates may submit applications in the Internet Registration of Candidates system between August 11, 2020 and September 1, 2020.
Further recruitment procedure will be held on the following dates:
- 1st stage of the recruitment procedure (evaluation of candidates’ documents): September 4 – September 8, 2020
- Publication of the results of the 1st stage and interview schedule: September 9, 2020
- 2nd stage of the recruitment procedure (interviews): September 17 – September 18, 2020
- Announcement of the ranking list: September 22, 2020
- Accepting documents from qualified candidates: September 23 – September 28, 2020
- Announcements of the list of the accepted candidates: September 29, 2020
The PhD studies in Quantitative Psychology and Economics, carried out as part of the Interdisciplinary Doctoral School of the University of Warsaw, combine elements of data science with broadly understood behavioral economics.
The education program is a collaborative project of three leading Faculties of the University of Warsaw, with the highest academic category A+ and routinely ranked as the best in the country:
- Faculty of Economic Sciences,
- Faculty of Psychology,
- Faculty of Mathematics, Informatics and Mechanics.
The QPE education program was created as part of the Integrated University Development Program (ZIP) and co-funded by the European Social Fund within PO WER, Action 3.5.
Please find full information about the QPE program in the tab: https://www.wne.uw.edu.pl/pl/dla-kształcatow/studia-iii-stopnia/doctoral-program-quantitative-psychology-and-economics /, and also at the Doctoral School Forum: https://szkolydoktorskie.uw.edu.pl/en/msd-2/.
Posted by moponowicz