4 September 2019
1. Position: PhD Student - scholarship
• Master’s degree in Economics, Mathematics or Sociology or obtaining this degree until October 1st, 2019;
• Doctoral student status (or being accepted for doctoral studies for the academic year 2019/2020).
• Interest in decision modeling, behavioral economics and preferably migration.
• Fluent knowledge of English.
The objective of the project is to broaden the knowledge of the relationships between migration intentions and migration behavior.
The doctoral co-investigator will be involved in all phases of the project to increase his/her learning opportunities.
2. Position: PhD Student - scholarship
PhD students at any Polish university, preferred candidates interested in continuing academic career
- Very good knowledge of Polish and English both speaking and writing
- Interest in application of geography in economic research or macroeconomic modelling based on CGE models
- Interest in regional development
- Experience in use of statistical software at least at intermediate level - Stata (alternatively R)
- Ability to work both individually and in a team
Posted by mbaba