Recruitment for scholar position at the Faculty of Economic Sciences
4 June 2019
Unit: Faculty of Economic Sciences, University of Warsaw
- PhD students at any Polish university, preferred candidates interested in continuing academic career
- Very good knowledge of English both speaking and writing
- Experience in writing papers in English
- Interest in application of geography in economic research or macroeconomic modelling based on CGE models
- Interest in regional development
- Experience in use of statistical software at least at intermediate level - Stata (alternatively R)
- Ability to work both individually and in a team
Scholar will collect and analyze statistical data. He will also participate in preparing research papers. The tasks will be undertaken within the project „Modelling of the impact of big infrastructure project on regional development”.
Call type NCN: SONATA BIS
Deadline: 17/06/2019 23:59
Application form: electronic.
Research scholarship: 1000 PLN/monthly for up to 18 months (work load 1-2 days per week). Assessment after every 6 months.
Available positions: 2.
Please send following documents:
- Motivation letter and CV
- Contact to referee
- Consent for processing of personal data in accordance with Ustawa z dnia 29.08.1997 r. o Ochronie Danych Osobowych (Dz.U. nr 133 poz. 883);
Applications and questions should be directed to project manager hab. Bartłomiej Rokicki, email:
Posted by mbaba