Position of the Assistant Professor in the COVIDEU project
9 November 2021
The University of Warsaw is seeking to fill a position of an Assistant Professor (full-time, fixed-term, 100% research-based) within the Volkswagen Foundation grant „The impact of COVID-19 on public support for the European Union (COVIDEU)“ led by:
- Prof. Heike Klüver (Humboldt University Berlin)
- and co-led by Prof. Sara Hobolt (London School of Economics)
- Prof. Michał Krawczyk (University of Warsaw)
- Prof. Theresa Kuhn (University of Amsterdam)
- and Dr. Toni Rodon (Pompeu Fabra University).
Candidates selected to the second recruitment stage will be invited for an interview. Online interviews are planned by the 17th Dec 2021.
More information is availbale in the attachment.
Posted by moponowicz