Organisation of the academic year 2021/2022
20 September 2021
According to the Ordinance of the Rector of the University of Warsaw, prof. Alojzy Z. Nowak regarding the organization of teaching at the University of Warsaw in the academic year 2021/22, we kindly inform that:
- teaching at the University of Warsaw is conducted in-class.
- when it comes to undergraduate and graduate programs conducted in full-time mode - selected, and in case of full-time evening mode even all classes can be conducted remotely. The list of classes which will be conducted remotely will be published by 30th September 2021.
- Verification of the learning outcomes achieved and the diploma thesis exams are conducted on-site
- Consultations and office hours of the academic teachers should take place in the buildings of the University of Warsaw. In justified cases, they may be held remotely.
- Participants of classes, exams and final tests held in the premises of the University of Warsaw are required to cover their mouth and nose using face-masks. The person conducting classes/exam or test decides about the possibility of taking off the masks.
- Students and PhD Students who are not able to participate in the classes conducted on-site due to the health condition can submit a request of an individual study organization
Posted by mdominiak