New Research Centre at the Faculty of Economic Sciences
1 October 2021
We are happy to announce that on the Faculty od Economic Sciences a new research centre was established – the Association for Cultural Economics Poland.
The Association is run by Aleksandra Wiśniewska, Ph.D. from the Department of Microeconomics of the Faculty of Economic Sciences and Wojciech Hardy, Ph.D. from the Department of Technological Transformation of the Faculty of Economic Sciences.
The Association focuses on cultural economics, with plans for cross-institutional and international collaboration, solving economic and managerial problems in cultural sector (private and public), and deepening understanding of cultural phenomena with economic and econometric tools.
The aims of the Association are: identification and gathering culture researchers in Poland, identifying opportunities for cross-faculty and cross-university initiatives and projects, participation as ACEP in international projects related to cultural economics, coordinating Faculty- and University-level activities related to cultural economics (courses, seminars, students’ association, etc.), organising both local and international events at the Faculty (including workshops, and – in the future – conferences), Support in planning and organising events with ACEI and cultural policy stakeholders and growth of cultural economics in Poland.
The Association for Cultural Economics Poland is endorsed by the Association for Cultural Economics International (ACEI).
At this moment the members of the Association are:
- Wiktor Budziński - PhD Student, Department of Microeconomics,
- Prof. Mikołaj Czajkowski, Vice-Dean for Research of the Faculty of Economic Sciences, Department of Microeconomics,
- Dominika Gadowska – dos Santos, Ph.D., Vice-Dean for Students Affairs of the Faculty of Economic Sciences, Department of Finance and Accounting,
- Bartosz Jusypenko - PhD Student of the Quantitative Psychology and Economics program,
- prof. Agnieszka Kopańska - Assistant Professor in the Department of Technological Transformation,
- Anna Kukla-Gryz, Ph.D. - Assistant Professor in the Department of Microeconomics,
- Przemysław Kurek - PhD Student, Department of Political Economics,
- Katarzyna Zagórska - PhD Student, Assistant in the Department of Microeconomics,
- Ewa Zawojska, Ph.D. - Head of the Department of Microeconomics.
We encourage you to have a look at the presentation of the Association for Cultural Economics Poland.
Posted by mdominiak