Recruitment for the full-time Doctoral Studies in Economics
24 August 2016
Invitation is addressed to distinguished graduates of master studies primarily of economic departments, who envisage their career path in the scientific and research area and in key economic institutions.
On-line registration from 1 to 15 September 2016
Hints of registration:
- If you do not have master diploma insert 4 digits zeros (0000) as a diploma number and any date for date of diploma issue (numer i data wydania dyplomu).
- Date can be changed later after you obtain diploma.
- During registration you should submit a scan of your photo (400*500 pixels) to be able to create (print) application (wydruk podan) from your account.
- Application should be printed out, signed and submitted to the Faculty.
- Submission of the required documents to the Dean's Office of the Faculty (Warsaw, Dluga 44/50, room 401 or 404): up to 15 September 2016.
- Meeting of the Admission Committee: 27th September 2016, at 10:00, room 408.
- The Interview with the candidates: 27th September 2016, room 408 (Warsaw, Dluga 44/50), from 10:15 (candidates will be informed about their exact time of the interview by e-mail)
More information about PhD studies in economics and recruitment procedure can be found at the Faculty website
Posted by apienkowska