Quality and Innovation
25 April 2017
We announce with great pleasure that International Economics programme and Quantitative Finance programme conducted by the Faculty of Economic Sciences UW have been awarded with Accreditation Certificates in the 2nd edition of National Accreditation Program "Studia z przyszłością", organized jointly by the Foundation for the Development of Education and Higher Education and PRC Agency. Additionally, International Economics received "Innovation Laurel". Prizes have been received by the Vice Dean for Student Affairs, dr hab. Katarzyna Kopczewska.
The Accreditation Certificates confirm high quality of the programmes, including:
- Up-to-date educational concept as well as being exceptional in the education market,
- Connecting labor market needs, expectations of the socio-economic environment of the university, and students needs
- Usage of innovative teaching methods and unique methods of evaluating learning outcomes,
- Providing students with the opportunity to achieve innovative skills sought by prospective employers,
- Cohesion with the university's mission and strategy of development.
Posted by moponowicz