- Application procedure and deadlines for BA and MA
- Foundation year for BA and MA studies
- BA in Finance, International Investment and Accounting
- MA in Quantitative Finance
- MA in International Economics
- MA in Data Science and Business Analytics
- PhD in Economics
- Doctoral program “Quantitative psychology and economics”
- Doctoral Program "Economics and Finance"
- Actuarial Education (Course)
- WNE UW undergraduate studies alumni
Admission procedure for WNE UW undergraduate studies alumni
Students defending their thesis in July are kindly invited to participate in the 2nd round (June/July) of admission procedure for studies provided in English.
1. What should you do:
- register online (https://irk.oferta.uw.edu.pl/en-gb/), enter personal data and information about education into the IRK system (use random diploma number if necessary), choose the field of study.
- remit the application fee (http://rekrutacja.uw.edu.pl/en/application-and-tuition-fees/).
- upload required documents. The files should be uploaded into IRK system (My account>Personal forms>Education). Crucial documents: letter of motivation, 2 letters of recommendation, transcript of records.
2. After the announcement of preliminary decisions on acceptance students should submit documents mentioned below:
- Confirmation of graduation (Students Office will deliver the confirmation directly to the Office of Admissions and Communication) or the higher education diploma (MA, BA, engineer diploma or equivalent)
- full list of grades obtained during the course of study
- a personal questionnaire printed out from candidate’s individual registration account in the Candidate’s Registration System and signed by the candidate
- Statement on tution fees printed out from candidate’s individual registration account in the Candidate’s Registration System and signed by the candidate
Submitting documents by a third party: If you wish to authorize someone for submitting documents, you need to fill out the form and give it to the authorized person. Please remember that application forms should be signed by you.
In case of any question please feel free to contact us:, 22 55 49 190