- Application procedure and deadlines for BA and MA
- Foundation year for BA and MA studies
- BA in Finance and International Investment
- MA in Quantitative Finance
- MA in International Economics
- MA in Data Science
- PhD in Economics
- Actuarial Education (Course)
- WNE UW undergraduate studies alumni
+ 48 22 55 49 190, 145
With kind regards,
Office of Admissions
International Economics (graduate programme, 2 years)
1st best programme in Eastern Europe according to Eduniversal.
This is a two-year, full-time, graduate programme in the field of Economics which concentrates on International Economics. This programme is offered by the Faculty of Economic Sciences at the University of Warsaw which, in opinion of Polish State Accreditation Committee, offers the best economics curricula in Poland. This programme leads to the degree of 'magister', which corresponds to Master of Arts in Economics.
- You will fluently implement advanced macro and micro theory while modeling socio-economic processes
- You will understand how finance and economics work and you will be able to use this knowledge for advance finance engineering in international corporations
- You will acquire knowledge about the rules of negotiations and you will know how to solve trade disputes
- You will use advanced econometric tools like STATA, MAXIMA, Eviews with ease
- You will gain an opportunity to obtain double degree diploma
- You will fluently use two main languages in the world of economics: mathematics and English
- You will learn in international environment: 50% of students at the program are foreigners
- Joint Research Master in International Economics and European Economic Policy with Université Catholique de Louvain and Université de Namur (Belgium, within UCL).
From AY 2010/2011, prospective students may also choose to enrol in a joint research master's programme in International Economics and European Economic Policy with the Economics School of Louvain, Belgium which is part of the Université Catholique de Louvain. After successfully passing first year in Warsaw, these students will continue instruction in Belgium in second year. See programme curriculum and information on the UCL website.
- University Institute of Lisbon (Portugal)
From AY 2013/2014, students may also choose to enroll in a master's programme in Master of Science in Economics at University Institute of Lisbon (ISCTE-IUL). See programme curriculum and general rules.
- University of Trier (Germany).
The candidates admitted to MA in International Economics apply for double-degree program at the end of first semester of first year of studies (by 31st March). The applciation should include CV, motivation letter, transcript of records, BA diploma.
- Southwestern University of Finance and Economics in Chengdu (China)
The candidates admitted to MA in International Economics apply for double degree program at the end of first semester of first year of studies (by 30st April) will be presented the ranking list of candidates for next academic year. The application should include BA diploma, an application form, CV, motivation letter, transcript of records and English certificate.
- International Trade Negotiations
- Foreign Investment
- Technology Transfer
- Global Financial Markets
- International Corporations
- Currency Market Analysis
- Labour Market Analysis
- Migrations Analysis
Limit of places
- 20 for candidates who will study under Polish citizenship conditions (PL/UE/EFTA/Pole's Card)
- 15 for other candidates
Confirmation of quality
Academic year 2017/2018
Academic year 2016/2017
Tuition fees charged in AY 2016/2017, 2017/2018
|Tuition fee charged from non-EU/EFTA candidates:||2100 Euro a year
+ 200 Euro of additional one-time payment
charged from PL/EU/EFTA candidates:
|6600 PLN a year|
Maximum 30% of candidates may receive 70% tuition waivers for the first year of the programme.
dr hab. Stanisław Kubielas, prof. UW
Office of Admissions