Trainee at a Polish-Swiss startup- urgent
17 January 2017
Described as one of the hottest FinTech startups by Dataconomy, WealthArc is a Polish-Swiss startup with offices in Warsaw and Zurich. Using latest cloud technologies, we build Software as a Service product that will shape the future of wealth management and the way wealth managers explore ever-growing amounts of data.
If you believe that technology drives change and innovation, WealthArc is the place for you.
We are looking for people who are creative, eager to face challenges and take on big responsibilities. A blend of analytical thinking, interpersonal skills and an open mindset is what fits best our startup culture. Our aim is to find well-motivated team-players – people willing to learn and develop, but also to share their passion and experience with us.
We are currently looking for a Trainee, who:
- is not afraid of mathematical and statistical models
- has basic understanding of financial products and financial markets (equities, bonds,
- ETFs, FX options)
- would like to extend his/her knowledge of portfolio management and work with investment measures such as performance, contribution, volatility
- has interest in modern cloud technologies and their practical implementation
- knows MS Excel
- can pick up new things quickly but still pays attention to details
- great working atmosphere at Google Campus Warsaw,
- flexible working hours
- very attractive salary and good benefit package
- opportunity to participate in Tech Talks, training sessions and conferences
- opportunity to learn and grow working with a great team of developers
Apply now atas soon as possible.
Check out WealtArc in the 7 hottest startups ranking: http://dataconomy.com/7-hot-fintechstartups-
WealthArc in Forbes: http://www.forbes.pl/wealtharc-pracuje-z-campus-warsawgoogle,
A Polish national TV program: http://wiadomosci.tvp.pl/24020474/utalentowani-polacy
Posted by apienkowska