Intern: Market Research Easter European HUB Contract of Services
1 March 2017
Philip Morris Polska Distribution Sp. z o.o.
Intern: Market Research Easter European HUB
Contract of Services
• Multinational experience within a team of business experts
• Opportunity to participate in international projects
• A contract of service for 12 months
• Flexible working hours (around 30-40 hours per week)
• support set-up and execution of consumer quantitative studies in Poland and Baltics
• support in market research related reports and analysis preparation
• closely cooperate with Market Research HUB team (Easter Europe) & Cluster Marketing team (Poland & Baltics)
• University degree (4th, 5th year student) in preferably: Economy/ Sociology/ Management with Market research specialization / Econometric
• Excellent project management, communication skills & details orientation
• You enjoy working with numbers and have good analytical capabilities
• Fluent English & Polish
• Experience in market research field (incl. past internship programs) will be an asset
• Excellent knowledge of MS Excel, Power Point, SPSS will be an asset
FIND A NEW PATH: Our company offers you a fresh perspective. Here, you will never stop exploring and discovering. We take on-the-job learning to another level, giving you every opportunity to develop your career and reach your full potential. This position will advance your experience in commercial analysis giving you a possibility to step up in the future.
JOIN A GLOBAL MARKET LEADER
Philip Morris International Inc. (PMI) is the leading international tobacco company, with seven of the world’s top 15 brands, including the number one cigarette brand worldwide. PMI’s products are sold in more than 180 markets. In 2013, the company held an estimated 15.7% share of the total international cigarette market outside of the U.S., or 28.2% excluding the People’s Republic of China and the U.S. PMI is an Equal Opportunity Employer. For more information, see www.pmi.com.
PMPL-D with its registered seat in Krakow and office in Warsaw is a part of PMI in Poland, leading company on the polish market. PMPL-D is focused on sales and distribution of tobacco products for the domestic market. The affiliates of PMI in Poland employ overall approximately 3000 people.
Please send your CV (only English) to:
Only selected candidates will be contacted.
Posted by apienkowska