Information meetings on legal issues concerning residence in Poland
5 March 2018
Welcome Point would like to invite all the non-EU citizens for two information meetings on legal issues concerning residence in Poland. The meetings will be conducted by representatives of International Organization for Migration – the leading intergovernmental organization specialized in migration law.
The programme of the meetings includes:
- Legalization of residence in Poland (visa, permanent residence permit)
- Differences between student visa and a temporary residence permit
- Procedure of application for a residence permit
- Taking up a job during studies
- Legalization of stay after obtaining university diploma
- Polish descent and Card of the Pole holders’ rights
Both meetings will be held on 12 March (Monday) at the Main Campus. The exact building and room number will be sent via email to the registered participants. The meeting conducted in Polish will start at 13.30 and the meeting conducted in English will start at 14.40.
Each meeting will last approximately one hour. Participation in the meeting is completely free of charge upon registration through this online form: (meeting in English): https://goo.gl/forms/Pj5KTK6uR2M8ueze2 or this form: https://goo.gl/forms/fd4gcp36wKCgMp6T2 for the meeting conducted in Polish. The registration will be open till 9 March. Please pass this invitation to all the students who might be interested in participating in the meetings.
Posted by mbaba