Foundation year for social studies, humanities or science at UW
1 August 2019
University of Warsaw (UW) is offering the Foundation Year for secondary school graduates - an intensive programme aimed at improving language skills, as well as preparing candidates wishing to study in English at the University of Warsaw.
The aim of the programme is to enable international students to start degree studies in English in a chosen field of social studies, humanities or science at the University of Warsaw. The entry requirement is possessing English language skills equivalent to at least B1 level, according to the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages, assessed on the basis of the B1 certificate or the UW placement test. This is an intensive programme, involving 4 contact hours per day, 5 days a week.
Participants who successfully complete the Foundation Year and meet the requirements of the faculty shall be admitted to chosen first- or second-cycle studies by the Rector of the University of Warsaw.
Benefits of the programme:
- Learning English towards B2 at the best University in Poland
- Admission to first year of first-cycle (BA), second-cycle (MA) after completing the Foundation Year Programme
- 600 learning hours
- Classes held 5 days a week
- Seminars with field specialists
- All four language skills practised (speaking, reading, listening and writing)
- Face-to-face instruction with online support
- One-to-one tuition available
- Possibility to learn Polish
- State-of-the-art facilities with top class equipment
- Learning materials included
- Variety of social activities
Course dates: 7 October 2019 – 5 June 2020
Registration deadline: 11 August 2019
For more information visit programme's website
Posted by mbaba