Erasmus exchange 2016/2017
5 January 2016
We will be accepting applications from January 25th to February 14th. You have to submit your applications both through USOS and in paper (at the faculty's reception desk or in room M). Detailed information is available from the faculty's Erasmus website: erasmus.wne.uw.edu.pl
In qualification Erasmus 2016/2017 can participate students of the second and the third year of bachelor's studies, students of the first year of master's studies and participants of doctoral studies of University of Warsaw.
Candidates can apply for unlimited number of universities, the conditions are fluency in language needed to study at the chosen university and average above 3,0.
Please fill in recruitment form on USOSweb and submit all the documents in paper at the reception in a clear pocket:
- Short Motivation Letter regarding 3 of the selected universities
- 1 Photo
- Written statement about the retake exams (signed) and about the average of all grades (signed)
- Written statement about previous participation in Erasmus exchange or internship – how long and on which study level (BA or MA).
- Copies of the language certificates/printout of the language examination from USOS.
- Recruitment form – form to indicate the choice of foreign university
According to Foundation for the Development of the Education System amounts of Erasmus+ scholarship are defined as below:
Group 1 Programme Countries with higher living costs;
500 € per month
Denmark, Ireland, France, Italy, Austria, Finland, Sweden, United Kingdom, Liechtenstein, Norway *
Group 2 Programme Countries with medium living costs;
400 € per month
Belgium, Czech Republic, Germany, Greece, Spain, Croatia, Cyprus, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Portugal, Slovenia, Iceland*, Turkey
Group 3 Programme Countries with lower living costs;
300 € per month
Bulgaria, Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania, Hungary, Malta, Poland, Romania, Slovakia, former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia
* for academic year 2016/17 doesn’t apply the Scholarship and Training Fund programme – there’s no agreement between Norway and Polish governments for 2016/17.
For Switzerland decision on amount of scholarship lies in host, Swiss university’s hands.
Posted by mbaba