Changes in traffic organization at WNE UW
14 September 2017
We kindly inform that the following changes will take place at the Faculty of Economic Sciences at the University of Warsaw at 44/50 Długa street in the academic year 2017/2018
- Building C (green building): enter the gate and walk along the parking lot in the courtyard, turn right.
- Lecture rooms: A, B, C, D, E, F, G, H, I, J
- Students Office (K4, K3, M), Students Office Manager (K2), Vice-Dean for Students Affairs (K1), Computer Laboratory (L)
- Building B: entrance on the left after walking into the gate
- Main floor: Reception (B001), Photocopy services (B011), Cloakroom (B003),Teachers office (B006), Dean (B013a), Plenipotentiary for Finances (B005), Vice-Dean for Research (B007), Finance Section (B014), Dean’s Office (B013, B012 - research), Maintenance and Supply (B009), Office of Admissions and Communication (B004).
- 2nd floor: Library.
- 1st and 2nd floor: lecture rooms.
- 3rd floor: Research staff rooms.
- -1: Students associations, Cantine (planned to be opened at the end of 2017).
Opening hours of the building: Mon-Fri 7:45-20:15, Sat- Sun 7:45-18:30.
Keys to lecture rooms located in building B are available at the reception in building B.
Keys for lecture rooms and laboratories located in building C will be available at the Computer Laboratory (room L) starting from beginning of the academic year.
Posted by apienkowska