Opening: Scholar in a research project (MA or PhD student)
20 April 2018
Unit: Faculty of Economic Sciences, University of Warsaw
● Ph. D. student in Economics or holders of MA Economics, preferred candidates interested in continuing academic career
● Very good knowledge of English both speaking and writing
● Experience in writing papers in English
● Interest in application of geography in economic research or macroeconomic modelling based on CGE models
● Interest in regional development
● Experience in use of statistical software at least at intermediate level - Stata (alternatively R)
● Ability to work both individually and in a team
Scholar will collect and analyze statistical data. He will also participate in preparing research papers. The tasks will be undertaken within the project „Modelowanie wpływu dużych projektów infrastrukturalnych na rozwój regionalny”.
Call type NCN: SONATA BIS 6
Deadline: 7 may 2018 roku, godz. 23:59
Application form: electronic.
Research scholarship: 2000 PLN/monthly for up to 18 months. Assessment after every 6 months. Available positions: 2.
Please send following documents:
Motivation letter and CV
Contact to referee
Consent for processing of personal data in accordance with Ustawa z dnia 29.08.1997 r. o Ochronie Danych Osobowych (Dz.U. nr 133 poz. 883);
Applications and questions should be directed to project manager hab. Bartłomiej Rokicki, email:
Posted by apienkowska