Online Services Analyst in Shell
April 2, 2015
Shell Polska Sp. z o.o. is searching for:
Online Services Analyst
Online Services Analyst will be providing support in successful implementation and marketing of global web-based products with focus on:
- Analyzing key performance indicators, understanding trends and providing insight to the overall business performance.
- Liaising with Project Manager to ensure key planning updates are captured and reported; maintaining the Project Plan.
- Setting targets and tracking project’s budget.
- Preparing reports summarizing project’s performance.
- Writing communications in English.
We are searching for student of 3rd, 4th or 5th year who has proven:
- Strong analytical skills
- Fluent English
- Excellent organizational skills
- Ability to work effectively under pressure and on multiple tasks
- Ability to learn fast
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office (knowledge of VBA/SQL is a plus)
- Availability at least 20 hours/week
- Flexible working hours adjusted to our needs and applicant’s availability during school year
- Competitive wages
- Friendly atmosphere
- Opportunity to gain valuable experience through working in dynamic, multinational environment