Job offer: Operations Analytics Consultant
April 24, 2017
The digital revolution is changing everything. It’s everywhere – transforming how we work and play. Are you reacting to the disruption each day or are you leading the way as a digital disrupter? Accenture Digital is driving these exciting changes and bringing them to life across 40 industries in more than 120 countries. At the forefront of digital, you’ll create it, own it and make it a reality for clients looking to better serve their connected customers and operate always-on enterprises. Join us and become an integral part of our experienced digital team with the credibility, expertise and insight clients depend on.
Accenture Digital is powered by three practices –Mobility, Interactive, and Analytics. As part of our Analytics practice, you’ll deliver analytically-informed, issue-based solutions that help clients make faster, smarter decisions. You’ll play a critical role in helping them tackle complex business issues.
At today’s lightning pace of business, having visibility into operations is critical. Clients look to you to help them achieve high performance through insights from operations analytics that reduce costs in warehousing, transportation and inventory while boosting service levels and efficiency. If you are passionate about maximizing productivity and increasing profitability via operational analytics, Accenture could be the perfect place to take your career to the next level.
There will never be a typical day at Accenture Analytics, but that’s why people love it here. The opportunities to make a significant impact within exciting client initiatives are unlimited in the ever-changing digital landscape. Here are just a few of your day-to-day responsibilities.
- Working with various of industries
- Responsible to define and develop forecasting models - to empower the organization to make informed decisions. Develop and maintain analytical models via R, Matlab, SAS (or similar)
- Design and develop re-use-able analytical models and data driven assets in support of our analytical service offerings
- Develop innovative thought leadership and contribute to the creation of points of view on re-usable models by industry solution
- Interface with clients to understand engineering aspects of complex equipment and equipment history to create predictive models.
- Work with a team and consultant/manager
- Headquarter: Warsaw as primary place of work
- Willing to work at client’s locations mostly across Europe, but also other locations, for short or long term
- Willing to travel min. 50% (annual) of time and could be more. Travel is required and may be typically Monday to Friday for some periods during the year
- Permanent employment contract
- Benefits package: private medical care, lunch vouchers, sport club card, life insurance and personal accident insurance, ability to use the corporate credit card AMEX Gold.
- Remuneration for work in overtime
- The Employee retains the right to 100% remuneration at sick leave
- Mentor, who will help you fully exploit the development opportunities in the company.
- Attractive training package (including international training), as well as permanent access to a comprehensive knowledge base and the assistance of international experts.
- Training at our headquarters in the USA.
- Inclusion and diversity value - we’ve received numerous awards in this area, including ‘Top 25 Companies for Diversity’
- Opportunity to work with Global TOP Clients on large projects
- Dynamic, international working environment
All of our consulting professionals receive comprehensive training covering business acumen, technical and professional skills development. You'll also have opportunities to hone your functional skills and expertise in an area of specialization. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialized skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with teammates. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to continue building your career.
- Minimum bachelor's degree from an university of repute
- Excellent English communication skills (written & spoken)
- 4+ years of overall experience within industry or consulting (preferred) with an international exposure.
- Delivering business value by applying quantitative models in the Operations field.
- Defining and developing forecasting models
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills is necessary
- Experience in data extraction, manipulation and reporting capabilities, strong analytical and modeling skills
- Deep knowledge of analytical tools like SAS or R or Matlab
- Strong ability to place quantitative analysis in the context of business processes
- Possesses excellent communication (written and oral) skills and excellent presentation skills
- Comfortable functioning in a broadly positioned and highly diverse consulting firm
- Excellent team work and ability to work in distributed delivery environment
- Skilled in using MS Excel and MS PowerPoint
- Mathematics/ Statistics/ Econometrics/ Economics background
- MPhil/PhD in statistics/econometrics or related field
- good level of the other foreign language (German/ French/ Italian/ Spanish etc) would be an asset
- Other tools like Cognos, SPSS, KXEN, Hadoop, QlikView and other data management tools will be an asset
- Knowledge of SQL or other DBMS is preferred
- Consulting experience
- Strong analytical skills
- Attention to details
Deadline for applications: 7.05.2017. Apply.