Information meetings on legal issues concerning residence in Poland
16 October 2017
Welcome Point would like to invite all the non-EU citizens for two information meetings on legal issues concerning residence in Poland. The meetings will be conducted by representatives of International Organization for Migration – the leading intergovernmental organization specialized in migration law.
The programme of the meetings includes:
- Legalization of residence in Poland (visa, permanent residence permit)
- Differences between student visa and a temporary residence permit
- Procedure of application for a residence permit
- Taking up a job during studies
- Legalization of stay after obtaining university diploma
- Polish descent and Card of the Pole holders’ rights
The meeting conducted in Polish will be held on 26 October (Thursday) at 14:15 and the meeting conducted in English will be held on 27 October (Friday) at 14:15, both at the Main Campus. The exact building and room number will be sent via email to the registered participants.
Each meeting will last approximately one hour. Participation in the meeting is completely free of charge upon registration through this online form (meeting in English) or this form for the meeting conducted in Polish. The registration will be open till 24 October. Please pass this invitation to all the students who might be interested in participating in the meetings.
In case of any questions please do not hesitate to contact the Welcome Point UW:
Posted by mbaba